Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well, I now know its not the anesthesia making Nyla cough. She is coughing bad now, and it has been 8 days since her surgery. She is back up to 220 mgc FloVent twice a day instead of 110 mcg twice a day. Hopefully we can avoid another trip to the hospital and/or another round of Prednisone this time. Her sinusitis is back in full force too. Her nose is so bad, bleeding and all. I wish this all would just END. She has lost 3/4 pound since her surgery 8 days ago, and I have no idea why. We are pretty used to this pattern by now, but it doesnt make it any easier. We try so hard to get her to grow, and nothing is helping.

Her ENT appointment is on the 6th of April and he will decide then if he is going to take her tonsils and adenoids out and if he needs to do a lung biopsy to test for PCD. Other than this, Nyla is doing really well. She is eating OK and doing very very well in school. I got her registered for kindergarten yesterday. I really cant believe she is that old already!! Sending her to kindergarten worries me with her poor immune system. She is going to be sick non-stop if we cant get a handle on this soon.

Tomorrow Nyla gets to go to the fire station for her preschool field trip. She doesnt want to go because she is scared, but I think once she is there she will have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment